Monday, October 27, 2014

Hypnosis!

In the beginning of this semester Shepherd hosted an event that was really awesome. They brought in a hypnotist by the name of Kevin Hurley. I was immediately interested once I saw the posters going up for this event. In the beginning of the show he brought up a couple different students from the audience and sat them down next to each other in rows. As the show went on his was slowly hypnotizing them without them even knowing it. I will definitely say that the show was not what I expected at all. This guy really knew what he was doing and had mastered the art that is hypnotism. He even taught us a little bit about hypnosis as the show went on. The best part by far was seeing some of our fellow students fall asleep on each other and just acting goofy overall. He even has videos online where you can hypnotize yourself just by listening to them and following his instructions. Pretty neat stuff though!

No comments:

Post a Comment