Monday, October 27, 2014
Eat. Sleep. Edit. Repeat.
Continuing on with my capstone video has been going smoothly! Last night I recorded almost sixteen minutes worth of audio using the MicroKorg. With the help of some friends I was able to get a few tracks laid down that I feel will work very well with my video. My video was partially edited when we started recording the song, so for the first part we were able to actually edit to the video as it was playing. Other then that I gathered a little bit more footage that I thought I could incorporate well into the video. I still have one part to film and after that I will have all the footage I need. One other thing I did this week was develop some time lapses using a GoPro. Since time is one of the underlying themes in my video, I feel that time lapses are one of the most unique ways to capture time passing by. The GoPro makes it very easy to make these as well. With most of my footage already filmed the editing process has begun and soon that will be what I am focusing most of my time on. Here is a video of some great time lapses just to show how awesome they are!
Labels:
Comm 461,
Senior Capstone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment