Friday, December 12, 2014
One Step Closer to Graduation
While I was pretty nervous when I first started Capstone, in the end everything turned out really great and it was a eye opening experience. To create something that I had truly wanted to create for a long time was an indescribable feeling for me. I was extremely with how "Through Different Eyes" turned out simply because it was what I had envisioned the moment I had the idea to do it. The most memorable part about the whole experience was when I had finished the video. I wanted to show it to so many people, and that was something new for me. I was truly proud of what I had made and was really happy with the positive reception I got. Even with all the stress of presenting it to the whole faculty, I stuck it out and got through. Overall, my experience in capstone was really awesome to me simply because I got to do something that I love and added another piece to my portfolio. I most definitely consider "Through Different Eyes" to be my best work so far, and I can't wait to see what I make next to further develop my style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment