I had the pleasure of being able to take a trip to the movies and see Horrible Bosses 2 the other week. Since this is the second installment in the series, I was a little bit skeptical about going to see it. The first movie was absolutely hilarious due to an extremely diverse and well picked cast. When I first saw that this movie was coming out I had no idea what they could possibly use to make a story possible. After watching, I was completely satisfied with the sequel and thought that they did a fantastic job on it. The movie was just as funny as the first movie and the original cast was brought back along with some new characters as well. Not only was the movie hilarious, but it was beautifully shot. The cinematography was awesome and they even had some really well edited sequences throughout. Like the first movie, the strongest aspect was the cast. Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day all work so well together. With the additions of Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx, Chris Pine, and Christoph Waltz, this movie hosted a cast full of stars. If you are a fan of the first film, I highly recommend that you go see this movie and get some good laughs out.

No comments:
Post a Comment