Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Final Stretch

With our presentations coming up next week this past week has been a busy one. I have been editing my video almost everyday and working hard to make it exactly what I want it to be. Most of the footage I shot is turning out really well in post production which is extremely exciting for me! I have also finished up my audio track for the video which is definitely helping me along in the editing process. I have been heavily editing a lot of the footage and playing around with various effects and some of the plug-ins that I purchased. Messing around with a lot of the effects in Final Cut has actually been a very fun process because there are so many possibilities when using effects. Their was actually a point this week where I thought a lot of the footage for my video was destroyed. After a really long talk on the phone with Apple Tech Support, I was able to fix the problem. Hopefully this is the only speed bump that I run into before presenting my project! The presentations next week make me nervous but I am going to do whatever it takes to get this video done!

No comments:

Post a Comment