1) The medium proves to be the message in almost all of my media consumption. My smart phone has a huge impact on getting my media. Also, the internet directly affects my media consumption as well. The internet is one of the most dominant ways that I get my info.
2) My smart phone acts as an extension my body. I can get information, listen to music, watch videos, anything. The internet is right at my fingertips with my phone.
3) I engage in the global village by posting what is going on in my daily life on social networking sites such as Twitter or Facebook. I can also see what my friends are up to just by looking at those sites as well.
4) The media has a huge effect on me. I use it for a multitude of reasons, whether it is just figuring out what is going on in the world or what my friends are doing on a friday night. I would consider my self a structuralist because I don't feel that society NEEDS technology. You can live without being able to go on Twitter. I feel that people want a social network that they can use just as a another way to communicate.
No comments:
Post a Comment